Kaanapali. The company began selling product on a little beach path kiosk at the Hyatt Maui. It grew and grew and grew and is now sold in 57 countries. More than a thousand of its worldwide distributors gathered recently to celebrate is continuing success just a few steps from where it all began. The company: Maui Jim.
“Intriguing. Illuminating”–Maui Time Weekly
Discover who makes Maui Maui in my new book
If you love Maui or are planning a visit, if you are curious about us, wouldn’t you like to know more of what we are all about beyond the beach? Through short profiles from an award- winning writer you will discover:
- Who are the top musicians you can hear very day? (more).
- What do modern whalers do today?
- Who is the most fun bartender?
- Where can I find best DJ on the radio?
- What is the true meaning of aloha and how should you pronounce it?
- What is passion for Maui all about?
- Who is the world’s only queen who composed Hawaii’s “national anthem sung today and how did she happen to throw snowballs in Colorado.
- Who was Hawaii’s first feminist? Why did the U.S Congress apologize to Hawaii?
- What did visiting humorist Mark Twain call Hawaii.How did missionaries change Hawaii. us
All fascinating tales that make for enjoyable reading.
- 7,351 hits