Now you can get Voices of Aloha on Magical Maui on Kindle on Amazon for only $3.99. 60 great tales of Hawaiians, the Visitor Experience, Musicians, Artists, Colorful Characters and Makers of Maui.
“Intriguing. A handy guide to anyone on the island 24 hours.” –Maui Time
Featured in Voices of Aloha on Magical Maui
Discover who makes Maui Maui in my new book
If you love Maui or are planning a visit, if you are curious about us, wouldn’t you like to know more of what we are all about beyond the beach? Through short profiles from an award- winning writer you will discover:
- Who are the top musicians you can hear very day? (more).
- What do modern whalers do today?
- Who is the most fun bartender?
- Where can I find best DJ on the radio?
- What is the true meaning of aloha and how should you pronounce it?
- What is passion for Maui all about?
- Who is the world’s only queen who composed Hawaii’s “national anthem sung today and how did she happen to throw snowballs in Colorado.
- Who was Hawaii’s first feminist? Why did the U.S Congress apologize to Hawaii?
- What did visiting humorist Mark Twain call Hawaii.How did missionaries change Hawaii. us
All fascinating tales that make for enjoyable reading.
TWEET OF THE DAY
How did a Hawaiian monarch end up throwing snowballs?
Hawaii’s Queen Liliuokalani stopped in Colorado on the ways to Washington. DC, Mt. Vernon, and later London. Histories most traveled monarch. From a fascinating essay, one of 60 in my new book.
- 6,763 hits