The best way is through my new book Voices of Aloha on Magical Maui featuring short profiles of top musicians, artists (above), colorful characters, chef, popular DJ, ultimate visitors, lei lady (above), modern whalers, realtor, cultural practitioner plus kings and queens, warriors, missionaries, essay on people’s passion for Maui, some 60 of them. Paperback or Kindle on amazon.com
“Intriguing. Illuminating”–Maui Time Weekly
Discover who makes Maui Maui in my new book
If you love Maui or are planning a visit, if you are curious about us, wouldn’t you like to know more of what we are all about beyond the beach? Through short profiles from an award- winning writer you will discover:
- Who are the top musicians you can hear very day? (more).
- What do modern whalers do today?
- Who is the most fun bartender?
- Where can I find best DJ on the radio?
- What is the true meaning of aloha and how should you pronounce it?
- What is passion for Maui all about?
- Who is the world’s only queen who composed Hawaii’s “national anthem sung today and how did she happen to throw snowballs in Colorado.
- Who was Hawaii’s first feminist? Why did the U.S Congress apologize to Hawaii?
- What did visiting humorist Mark Twain call Hawaii.How did missionaries change Hawaii. us
All fascinating tales that make for enjoyable reading.
- 7,091 hits